Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2012

I miss you...

Hallo again!

Second post in the same day! That must be some kind or record for me! :) My sweet husband is taking care of our baby boy and I finally got the courage to scrap about the thing that hurts the most: the loss of my first baby. From the very minute I saw the "I miss" challenge of OUAS, I though it was time to finally scrap about it - after all this was the reason I started scrapping... But I couldn't find the courage to do so.

And today, seeing that the time for the challenge is almost up, I finally scrapped about it. It took two hours to complete the LO, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The only thing I was not sure of is that I intended to use tha last ultrasound of my baby daughter as a picture. But I couldn't find the gut to open the medical files concerning her. So I scrapped without a picture, only a tiny tiny bit of my feelings as a journaling... The loss hurts even today, even when I am holding my new baby in my arms... She would be my firstborn... She would be 15 months old now... I know that my girl will be our guardian angel... She was the first child that made me feel like a mother... And I will always love her...





*** update: With this LO I am also joining the Black Challenge of C'est Magnifique Kit club.

Goodnight everyone

8 σχόλια:

  1. I wanted to scrap the same reason..but its too soon for me, and its too soon to see her photo too. My first baby I lost would have been 1 years old and the second one just a couple of weeks old now. Well anyway..maybe in time I can scrap about it. Right now..I can't really even think about it..Your layout is gorgeous without a picture. Sometimes one is not needed. Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS and thank you for sharing this with everyone.. xoxo Nadia.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Αν και μελαγχολική, είναι πολύ όμορφη και ιδιαίτερη σύνθεση! Εύχομαι ο πόνος να γλυκαίνει με τον καιρό και με τα άλλα σου παιδάκια..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Valia!...what a beautiful layout...I am so sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing such a private moment with us all.
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πολύ μελαγχολική σύνθεση Βαλια !!!!Είναι τόσο δύσκολη στιγμή που πραγματικά δεν εχω λόγια......Εχεις δυο πανέμορφα πλασματάκια τωρα νααπαλύνουν τον πόνο....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. What a beautifully touching page. Thank you for sharing at Once Upon a Sketch

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. This is a wonderful page, and you definitely don't need to have a picture for it to be beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us at OUAS.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This is so touching and I am glad you found the courage to scrap about your precious daughter. I wish you all the happiness for the future. Your page is just beautiful.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Σου αξίζουν συγχαρητήρια για την τόλμη σου! Η σύνθεση είναι πολύ συγκινιτική...το οτι δεν εχει φωτογραφία, απεικονίζει την απώλεια που νιώθεις...υπέροχο..μπραβο Βάλια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή