Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2012

Charming Lady

Hi everyone! It seems like forever since my last post... The truth is that I am scrapping during the most peculiar hours of day and night (including 05:00 in the morning) when my baby boy sleeps or cannot sleep! (my crafting desk is in his nursery room)

In the nick of time I managed to complete a LO for the BIRD's challenge "charm" with a photo of my step-daughter. I also used Melenia's sketch from the Get Creative challenge, so I am entering my LO there as well. I tried to be more shabby-chic than usual. You will be the judges of that, please let me know what you think! My LO's are usually less full.

Here it is...



It seems as if there is glitter everywhere! I painted almost everything in this LO, including flowers (I altered their colours), the trinket (the gem was sage and I turned it into hot pink), the doily... Oh, the doily was so much fun! :) I painted it with tattered roses distress ink and then for extra glamour I sprayed it with silver glimmer mist. The problem is that I was working in the crack of dawn (like 04:30 in the morning) and I could not see the sparkles. So I painted it over with the Hay ride glimmer glaze and when it was dry, I added some stickles!!! lol The next morning the doily was shinning more than the sun! (sorry, cloudy day, you probably cant see that in the photo)



The journalind is written in the little scroll, I tied it with ribbon and embellished it with the new gorgeous prima pins. Sorry, but what's in it is between my charming young lady and me! ;)

Another photo of the flowers...



The heart lock is cardstock that I painted with gesso, I then used plumeria glaze, rock candy crackle paint after that and at the end I put a bit of pigment brown ink to fill the crackles. Tha large vine chipboard is from ID (I think, sorry)was painted with gesso and white pigment ink. I used vintage photo distress paint at the edges and I mixed the two colours using the versamark champagne dazzle. The paper line used is Western Romance from Webster's pages.

Please do tell me what you think!

Kissez!!!

26 σχόλια:

  1. Very very beautiful!!! Wonderfully done!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ααααααααααααα.... τι ωραίο κοριτσάκι!! και τι όμορφη σελίδα!!! Μου αρέσει πάρ απολύ το cluster πάνω αριστερά, πολύ καλή δουλειά!!! Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου, Βάλια, και στο BITW και στο GC!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What do I think !!!!! I think it's fabulous !!! I was exhausted just reading how you made it lol !!! So many gorgeous details I hope you didn't get any sparkle on your baby !!! Your step daughter is beautiful and you have showcased her pretty face so well. Thank you for sharing with us at Get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Actually, my boy's left eyebrow is sparkling a bit, probably from the glitter of the prima flowers! :)

      Διαγραφή
  4. πανέμορφη σύνθεση!!!Υπέροχα λουλούδια και η φωτό καταπληκτική!!!Μπράβο σου!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Ουάου!!! Τι δυναμικό come back είναι αυτό; Τι αριστούργημα έφτιαξες κορίτσι μου; Σου "πάει" πολύ η μητρότητα! Χίλια μπράβο! Πανέμορφη σύνθεση!!! Δεν έχω να πω κάτι άλλο. Καλή επιτυχία και στις δύο προκλήσεις.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Καταπληκτική και λίγα λέω!!!!!!!!πάρα πολύ ωραία σύνθεση, αλλά αυτή που κλέβει τις εντυπώσεις, είναι η κόρη σου!!!κούκλα!!Μπράβο Βάλια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Ouaou! einai super i sunthesi kai ti photo fantastiki einai ayti!! bravo bravo! kali epityxia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Πω πω τι κούκλα είναι αυτή! Να τη χαίρεσαι! Και η σύνθεση ανάλογη της μικρής, κουκλα κι αυτή! Πρώτη σου shabby chic? ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Τέλεια!!!! Κούκλα είναι η μικρή και της άξιζε μια τόσο όμορφη σύνθεση!
    Μπράβο Βάλια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Ουαου!!! Είναι τόσο κλασάτη και ρομαντική! και το ID το έβαψες τέλεια!!!! Μ'αρέσει τρελά!!!Μπράβο Βάλια!!!!!
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Υπέροχη και σικάτη σύνθεση, που ταιριάζει στην κούκλα της φωτογραφίας! Μπράβο Βάλια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση! Ρομαντική, κοριτσίστικη, γλυκύτατη!!!! Το κλαστερακι υπεροχο και η μικρή κουκλίτσα!!!Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Υπέροχη,ρομαντική και πολυ ρόζ που λατρεύω!Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. ωωωω,τοσο ρομαντικη συνθεση!!!
    υπεροχα χρωματα και ωραια διακοσμητικα!!ευχαριστουμε πολυ για τη συμμετοχη!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Valia!...your layout is stunning....and your stepdaughter gorgeous! the layout is a perfectly balanced with colour and embellishments....just stunning!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. κουκλιτσα η μικρή σου!τελεια σύνθεση,καλή επιτυχία!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. Πράγματι,είναι πολύ ρομαντική και κοριτσίστικη.Πολύ όμορφη η μικρή.Ματάρες!!Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή στο get creative.Καλή επιτυχία.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση - δεν το πιστεύω ότι είναι η πρώτη σου στο στυλ αυτό! Μπράβο! Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή στο Get Creative!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. OMG, This is super page!!!!
    xx and tks for playing along with us at BITW
    Leila

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. This is a beautiful LO. Love the flower clusters and the photo is just gorgeous..thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  22. Ουαααααου τι ομορφιά είναι αυτή?!!!!! Βάλια δεν έχω λόγια, μπράβο σου, εξαιρετική σύνθεση!!!! Καλή επιτυχιιιιια!!!! Και καλή Ανάσταση!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. Beautiful page!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Bird is the Word!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή