Δευτέρα 25 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Be Brave - Guest Designer for Words and Paintery

Hello everyone!

Im back today to show you my vintage tag, created for the January Words and Paintery challenge. I won November creative challenge (you can see my winning altered globe here) thus I returned as a guest designer. I used Prima Marketing Timeless Memories collaction, Prima flowers, Finnabair Mechanicals, Ephemera and Art ingredients and Shimmerz Textures in Teal me no lies. 




Some close ups

I dilluted the Shimmerz Texturez with water so that I coupld paint the mat of the tab. 


This is the challenge

Thank you so much Words and Paintery!


With this tag I am also participating in the January challenge of Crafty Life challenges, its all about new beginnings... 



Kissez

6 σχόλια:

  1. I am in love with this tag Valia, I love the photo, and the colors too, so so pretty :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πανέμορφο tag Βάλια! Έχει ωραίες λεπτομέριες και το μεταλλικό στοιχείο που έχεις βάλει είναι φοβερό! Σε ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο Crafty Life Challenges!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Υπέροχη δουλειά Βάλια!!!Λεπτομέρειες μοναδικές και ιδιαίτερη η φωτο!!Μπράβο κ ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες στο Crafty Life Challenges!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. υπέροχο Βάλια! καταρχάς οι αποχρώσεις του μπλε και καφέ είναι πολύ ιδιαίτερες και βέβαια το στήσιμο που είναι όπως πάντα κλασάτο και πολύ προσεγμένο! ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο Crafty Life Challenges!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Φοβερό tag, Βάλια!!! Ωραία στήσιμο, απίθανες λεπτομέρειες και πολύ αρμονικά συνδυασμένα τα χρώματα... Ένα super tag, απλά!!! Σ' ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο Crafty Life Challenges!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή