Κυριακή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Dusty Attic February Moodboard

Hello crafty friends! 

I am back with my February Dusty Attic post on our sweet and vintage moodboard. 


I loved the muted blues and the gray tones of the moodboard 
and the vintage style inspired me so much!

Here is my layout with a photo of my two sons. 


The soft grey of the moodboard was a perfect match to the natural color of the chipboard pieces. I left the Feather Charms and the titlte raw. The engravings on the feathers are so deep and intricate that I fell in love with them immediately!

I painted the Lattice backgroung chipboard with Dusty in Color Denim - it is such a rich blue that complimented perfectly my papers. 


Aren't these feathers amazing? 




Dusty Attic products used



Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1







Thank you so much for looking! 




1 σχόλιο: