Κυριακή 5 Μαρτίου 2017

Treasure - My last layout for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

Hello crafty friends! 

Did you miss me? I sure missed all of you but as I have said before, life has taken a new turn for me that doesn't involve scrapbooking anymore. 

So, it is with a bit of a sadness that I present you my last dt layout for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo but also my very last DT project ever. It is a layout made for a friend to celebrate another set of twins in her life. 


I used Cotton Candy collection from 7 Dots Studio and being a challenge themed "Numbers", I used a 7 Dots Studio numbered stencil with Finnabair white crackle paste to start my background. After that I colored my background with Lindy's Mad Hatter Mint, C'est la vie cerise and Wild Honeysuckle coral mists. 


The flowers are from Prima and I have been hoarding them from like forever. I sprayed the big flower with Royal Peacock Fire mist for extra shine. 


I die cut the leaves from paper from the same collection and i misted them with Cest la vie cerise and because a girl needs sparkle and cest la vie cerise is a flat fabio mist, I gave the leaves and extra spritz with Royal Peacock Fire. 


The fabulous chipboard used are of course from my beloved Dusty Attic (love you Jen and Jen)!!! 


Title was misted with Silent Night Silver. Everything was sprinkled with Finnabair Art Stones. 

Our challenge moodboard 


With this layout I am participating in the Lindys March challenge with this oh so lovely moodboard



The past years have been an amazing ride!!! I can possibly thank you all for all the love and support! Tusia, there is always a place in my heart for you! 

Love you all!!!

xoxo 

Valia 


36 σχόλια:

  1. beautiful, I always admired your work. Good luck in the future and there are always open arms here in the crafting community.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is sooo gorgeous!! I'm going to miss your creations so much.. You'll always be my friend Valia, and I'm here for you no matter what <3 Huugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Oh Valia - this is soooo beautiful! We will miss your amazing work in the scrappy world. I hope you find time in the future to return to it. xxxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. So beautiful - as always. I am going to miss seeing your gorgeous and innovative creations. I wish you the very best.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh Valia this is absolutely gorgeous. Always nice to leave on a high and this gorgeous creations is that, a super high. I know we are all going to miss seeing your beautiful work online. So glad you joined in with us at Lindy's for your last DT reveal. xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. You have been a true friend Di and a brilliant scrapper! I have drawn inspiration from you one too many times! Love you!

      Διαγραφή
  6. Valia your layout is amazingly beautiful! I'm sad to see you leaving the scrappy world, I wish so much that you'll find time to play around here and there! You are a wonderful person and I feel lucky to know you my friend, hugs! xxx Oh and... Thanks for playing at Lindy's ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Caroline you are the sweetest! I admire your clustered work and your use of color! I am sure we will see more of you in the future! ;)

      Διαγραφή
  7. Simply perfect Valia!!! Love love love it!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Ooooh this is so pretty! So much tenderness and love in every detail !
    Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Sweetie, I am so sad to see you leave all the DT 's..... Ik hope there will be room for a new DT maybe somewhere in the future again... Give yourself all the time you need and please do post something sometime so we can still keep in touch... Love your layout. Gorgeous work sweetie. Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month. Xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge! and It,s really sad you Leave this dt I miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Valia, your LO is sooo gorgeous and delicate! Love it! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Valia, this is so beautiful and delicate :) I love this picture :) Great page! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. This is an amazing layout Valia! It's so sad this is your last one sweetie... I'm going to miss your work... Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. It's very beatiful!!! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή