Παρασκευή 29 Απριλίου 2016

Delight - Canvas for Dusty Attic

Hello friends! 

I made a very special canvas for you today using all sorts of Dusty Attic products. 


I began by covering my canvas with Finnabair crackle paste and when it was dry I added Dusty Attic Texture Paste to make a new design over the crackles. When all the pastes were completely dry I painted the edges of my canvas with Dusty in Colour Raisin and Dusty in Colour Sugar Plum. I also glued some hearts from the Heart Attack Border #2. I covered them with gesso and then with clear microbeads. 

 
The iridiscent purple shine is Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals. My latest addiction lol

My "Delight" title was painted white with a white Crackle Paint and placed over the DA blooms.
Aren't they just beautiful??? 



The small frame from the ornate set was first primed with gesso and then painted with Dusty in Colour Raisin. I then applied Crackle Varnish on top of it and directly sprinkled loads of clear microbeads on top as well as super fine glitter in white. It is very dimesional and so sparkly up close, like a sugar treat! 





The Laurel Sprigs were painted with Pesto and Forrest and then they were covered with Crackle Varnish. 







Products used

Image 1




Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1


Image 1 


Image 1


Enjoy creating with your favorite Dusty Attic products! 


Kissez







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου