Παρασκευή 1 Μαΐου 2015

Bubbles - May challenge for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo

Hello everyone!

Its time for our May challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo! Bubbles, oh yes!



This time I thought I should try something different - a layout without flowers! Yes, yo read correctly, no flowers at all! The thought wasspinning around my head for quite some time now but I afraid to try it. And I was right to be afraid - I struggled so so hard to finalize this page... I am quite happy with how it turned out but it will ba a loooong time before a try a flowerless layout again, lol

The photo is of my favorite Greek singer, Yiannis Haroulis. He comes from Crete, my hometown and when I hear him sing, I can feel inside me my homeland and my childhood so intensly, I cry almost every time. His voice shakes me so hard and travels me in my dreams and memories...


The green silks shine so beautifully, I tried to capture that.


It is hard for me to choose just one song of his... Here is one in case you want to hear this amazing artist sing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9oeLJ8cTU


Come and play with us!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου