Κυριακή 22 Μαΐου 2016

For Baby - Mini album for Dusty Attic

Hello my crafty friends! 

Today I will share with you a mini album made as a request for a special friend of our family, filled with photos of my children. Of course, what better way to make it stunning, than to use Dusty Attic products, right? 


The chipboard pieces were heat embossed with Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe embossing enamel - my Greek friends can find this embossing enamel at Scraps n Pieces


Who doesn't love fussy-cutting when it comes to Graphic 45 papers? These cute butterflies were to die for but they were vey fragile placed on top of the mini album cover. So, in order to make them sturdy and durable, I covered them with Clear Crakle Varnish on BOTH  sides. Yes, both sides and this makes them extra stong - see how hard they are against my finger? Plus, crackle varnish is a great adhesive as well! You can use the Clear Gloss Varnish if you want to, but I am a sucker for crackles. 


My flowers were originally white so I mixed DIC Oceania and Capri to match the colors of my paper, dilluted the mix with adeuate water and then poured it in a mini spritz bottle. My custom made mist was ready and I was able to get full and equal coverage. 






Dusty Attic products used



Image 1





Image 1






Image 1





See you again in a few days! 

Kissez, 



2 σχόλια: