Κυριακή 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

#cool - Layout for Prima December BAP

Hello all and Merry Christmas! Our holidays in Greece were sunny, no snow for us this year! And although my boys were both sick, we all were in good spirits. Thats probably why in the middle of winter I decided to scrap using the most bright colors! :)

This is my layout using Prima December BAP - more colorful than ever!


Some close ups. Butteflies were made by liberally misting Color Bloom sprays on watercolor paper. Then I heat embossed the gorgeous Finnabair butterfly stamp with black sparkling embossing powder. 


The title was die cut and then covered with White Art Sugar for extra sparkle


Butterflies were then sprinkled with Finnabair Micro beads and White Art Sugar. Flowers were also misted with color bloom to achieve a more vibrant effect. 


The backgroung was made using a brayer and then with Finnabair white crackle paste through a prima stencil. 


You can read more about the Prima Decelmber challenge here


BAP December Riikka

I hope my layout cheered you up like it did with me!

I cant wait for New Year! 2016 will be sooo exciting for me scrapping-wise! And I have secrets to share with you - but not just yet! ;)

Kissez!



1 σχόλιο:

  1. Super, super pretty Valia!!! Pink and butterflies? The best combination in the world!!! Fantastic background here, light and so beautiful. I loved your mood board so much this month, but I just didn't have the crafty time I wanted these past few weeks....I'm really looking forward to your new challenge blog though, can't wait to see the new theme! Happy New Year! hugs, Lisa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή