This is my first post for Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be part of this amazing team! And we start with the most inspiring challenge ever!
Our challenge this month is Gustav Klimt. Feel free to create any project based on this very talented artist.
Here is my take. This is a first time I create with the Bloom girls and let me tell you, it was love at last. I have had this stencil for ages and never thought I could use it. Until now.
This is the painting that inspired me. Not one of Klimt's most recognazible works, but I am not known for my mainstream choices lol
Look at how dimensional she is
Here are the rules fo the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
4. Results of each challenge will be published on our blog each month on 6th.
5. Design Team will choose three best projects - authors will become invited as Guest Designers and will receive prizes specified for each challenge.
6. We will randomly choose also one project - the author will receive a random prize.
7. Projects cannot be published before - it has to be a new project, created for our challenge.
8. You can combine as many challenges, as you wish.
Come play with us!