Πέμπτη 21 Αυγούστου 2014

Happiness – SATW and Scrap 365 challenges

Tonoght I will show you a canvas I made for my dear friend Roula. I used Scrap365 sketch and I was inspired by the Scrap around the world august moodboard. The photo of the tres chic lady in pearls inspired me to use beige instead of my beloved white and also to use pearls and lace on my page, which I havent done in a long time. This is my first time participating in a SATW challenge, the entries are so awesome that I am intimidated by them.

The sketch from Scrap 365 challenge

SEPTEMBER SKETCH

The SATW moodboard

satw

And this is my canvas

photo 1

Beautiful Maja Designs papers from the Sofiero collection and prima blooms, full of pink/ purple variations. Oh I miss pink, lol

Some close ups

photo 2 photo 3

photo 4

 

Kissez

21 σχόλια:

  1. Ειναι πραγματικα υπεροχο!!! Βαλια σ'ευχαριστω πολυ !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. όπως έγραψε και η Κατ...ονειρεμένο! καλή επιτυχία Βάλια μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. υπέροχο Βάλια!!!! τόσο όμορφα χρώματα και τόσο γλυκό!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oh that is wonderful canvas! Love all the pink!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW and Scrap365 <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Αξίζει διακριση πιστευω κοριτσι!!!Καλη επιτυχια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. SUCH a BEAUTIFUL Canvas... that photo is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along over @ SATW this month! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. beautiful work! <3 thank you for playing along with us at Scrap 365 x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Stunning layout! I love those Maja Design papers! You did a beautiful job with the masking and misting. Love the photo! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Gorgeous canvas!! love everything and the Sofiero collection is one of my fave from Maja Design. Thank you so much for playing at Scrap Around The World!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. So sweet and precious! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Such a magical page. Beautiful photo and the pink looks lovely. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. totally awesome! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Wow, gorgeous canvas, I love the photo and all the pink !! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. A fabulous take on the sketch, a beautiful layout and a lucky friend!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365, Ali x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Absolutely beautiful !!!Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Absolutely amazing piece of art. Thank you for playing along with us

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. Lovely photo and I am sure your friend will be very happy! Thank you so much for joing our challenge at Scrap 365 and at SATW too! regards!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή